1. The bar and text design near the bottom of the cup should be raised by 5mm. Because after the cup is put on the machine, the bottom 5mm of the cup needs to be pressed to ensure the firmness of the bottom of the cup. However, the high temperature and pressure of the machine can easily make the graphics and text near the bottom of the cup blurred, affecting the appearance. Therefore, when designing and making graphics, the text and bar patterns near the bottom of the cup should be lifted by about 5mm according to the height of the bottom of the cup. It can be avoided unless a special ultrasonic paper cup forming machine is used.
2. Try not to design and use full color paper cups. Full-color paper cup inks are stacked too heavily, and the paper cups are produced and directly sealed and packaged. The organic compounds emitted by the solvent ink during the drying process, isopropanol in the alcohol wetting liquid, and volatile gases from the glazing paint are harmful to the human body. Harmful to health. The above-mentioned substances will cover the entire body of the cup in a sealed space. When we use a paper cup to drink water, our lips will touch a certain position on the mouth of the cup, and it is easy to bring the above-mentioned various chemical substances into the body together with the liquid to affect our health. Therefore, we generally suggest that customers should not design full color when designing and making paper cups, and the smaller the color block, the better. It is also not suitable to design graphics near the mouth of the cup, especially block color ink. Otherwise it will have the same bad effect.
3. Do not use cheap and inferior paper cups. Now there are many manufacturers of paper cups, but very few of them can really think about customers. It is doubtful whether the low-priced paper cups on the market can ensure hygiene and quality in every process of production. And because the paper used in low-priced paper cups is very thin, it is easy to cause deformation of the cup body, hot water will burn your hands and other problems, and there are great safety hazards. In particular, business units should not use inferior paper cups, which will affect the company’s image.
4. Distinguish between cold drink cups and hot drink paper cups. They “perform their duties”, once “misplaced”, it will threaten the health of consumers. The surface of cold drink paper cups should be sprayed or dipped in wax. When the temperature is between 0-5 degrees, this kind of wax is very safe, but if it is used to hold hot drinks, as long as the temperature of the water exceeds 62 degrees, the wax will melt. Paper cups Will absorb water and deform. The melted paraffin contains high impurities, especially the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon organic compounds contained in it, which may cause cancer. If it enters the human body with the drink, it will endanger people’s health. The surface of the hot drink paper cup will be pasted with a special film, which not only has good heat resistance, but also is non-toxic. Paper cups should be stored in a ventilated, cool, dry and non-polluting space, and the storage period should generally not exceed two years from the production date.
5. Choose branded paper cup factory products. There are many manufacturers of paper cups on the market. They do not actually have their own production bases, but they sell paper cups by looking for other paper cup manufacturers. In this way, customers may also buy paper cups of good quality from them, but if there is a problem, the middleman often cannot provide a solution, because it is impossible for the middleman to control the entire production process. This is easy to bring a lot of trouble to yourself, especially to corporate customers. The best way to distinguish whether it is a direct manufacturer is to ask for its own business license and production hygiene license.
6. The problem of water leakage in paper cups. The production of paper cups is produced on an assembly line, and the demand quantity of each unit customer is mostly tens of thousands or more. Analyzing from an objective point of view, among the tens of thousands of paper cups, it is inevitable that there are very few leaks. However, if the number of leaking paper cups exceeds the tolerable amount, you can ask the manufacturer to return the full amount, and the manufacturer should also unconditionally return it for the customer.